Followers

Sunday 31 March 2013

So here I am again after not blogging for more than a week, but better late than never.
I have been working on my DT piece for the new Animal themed challenge on That Craft Place Challenge Blog  I decided that I would like to design my own Bunny with the start of this challenge falling at Easter, but I wanted to make one with a little bit of a twist and also with a quirky  cuteness ;-)  So here he is ...
My Easter Egg Shaped Bunny
I made him up and crocheted him as I went along and I am really pleased with how he has turned out.  I used some gorgeous chunky cream wool flecked with black and brown, and white, brown and black DK wools all from That Craft Place Shop.  Hope you will hop-along (pardon the Bunny pun) to the challenge blog to enter an Animal make of your own.  There are loads of beautiful design team makes on there to inspire you xxx

P.S.  If you feel like you need some Eggstra inspiration for all kinds different projects feel free to hop over to That Craft Place Inspiration Blog for  lots of beautiful ideas and projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment