Followers

Saturday 16 March 2013

Naughty me........Not blogged for a little while, but got so much going on with decorating at the mo and lots of other things........ I hope to get to blog more often though and must make a point of smacking my hands if I do not blog at least once a week lol xxx

OK so my latest offerings for you are the cards I made for Mother's day.  I first have to tell you that I do not own any fancy gadgets or gizmos for cutting files out to use and about as fancy as I get is a punch and some promarkers when I get to use them.  I am lucky that some of my crafty friends send me die cuts to use though.  I also enjoy making clean, crisp cards....although I admire all styles of card making and envy some peoples talents of complicated designs xxx

This is the card I made for my Very Special Mum xxx  She loves flowers, light pretty colours & of course cute Bears....well who doesn't if we all admit it ;-)



and this is the one I made for my Very lovely Mother in law who likes to get in her garden at any opportunity she can so I thought this image was ideal



I love the pretty butterflies I have used which were sent to me in raks.  I have recently been crocheting small flower embellishments so I added one to each of these cards.  Well, until next time xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment