Followers

Sunday 28 April 2013

A little something sweet

I fancied making something a little different which has happily coincided with the new challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog.  The theme of the new challenge is to make an Altered Item.  So I for my DT make I have made a Doughnut made from wool and then decided to turn it into a pin cushion ;-)


I used DK wool to make the base and the topping.  I then stuffed the doughnut with toy stuffing, glued on the top for a smooth looking edge and popped in some pins with colored ends from a pinwheel to act as sugar sprinkles.  All the goodies are from the lovely That Craft Place Shop.  If you do not have time to make something for the challenge why not stop by and look at all of the other wonderful entries for some inspiration anyway.  Remember there are always wonderful and regular projects being popped onto the Inspiration Blog that even I enjoy learning from and I am sure you all will too.  (((((HUGS))))) to you all xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline, just wanted to pop over and say thanks for the comment you left on my That Craft Place challenge. It means a lot to me so thank you very much!
    I love your donut pin cushion - so cute and such lovely colours - I could use one of these for the decorative pins I make hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome xxx Thanks for being so kind about my pincushion at this very moment it is sitting here making me feel hungry ;-) If you ever want to purchase anything from my blog please feel free to get in touch xxx I also have a new page on Facebook that I am currently making items for which range from jewellery to crochet. The group has the same name as my blog and I am trying to get more followers for both. Keep creating beautiful makes (((((HUGS))))) Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete