Followers

Thursday 28 February 2013

Exciting news...........As of yesterday I have my first ever DT position.  I am sooooooooooooooooooooo excited and will be contributing makes of crochet, polymer clay and at a later date jewellery makes once jewellery items have been added to the vast array of crafty stock at That Craft Place Shop .  I know I will love working with all of the talented DT Ladies over at the That Craft Place Challenge Blog and I just hope that my work will meet their amazing standards ;-)  I will pop some sample pics on of the type of items I usually make over the weekend for you all to peek at.  Until next time (((((HUGS))))) and much excited smiling whilst typing xxx

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to work with you :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks so much that's kind & should be fun to see each others makes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline we are sooo looking forward to having you on the DT xxx

    ReplyDelete